Title: Business Analyst Reports to: Director, Product Management
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. (PQS), an expanding healthcare technology company involved in managing performance information related to the quality of medication management and use, is seeking a Business Analyst to join our Product Management team. The Business Analyst will be responsible for managing technical specifications related to PQS’s EQuIPP™ application, as well as other data management project support. The ideal candidate is proficient at effectively communicating technical requirements through a deep understanding of the application environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Communicate technical specifications precisely and clearly and translate requirements across business units.
- Directly contributes to writing technical specifications for application features.
- Works effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers.
- Effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate consensus building skills.
- Support projects through their life cycle through daily collaboration with software engineers, project managers, and Client Services team members, including managing deadlines, facilitating resource availability, and supplementing quality assurance activities.
- Fulfill role and responsibilities at the highest ethical standards and maintain a professional image for PQS.
- Commitment to delivering excellent services.
- Technical background or technical degree program required, including 2-5 years of experience in a related area.
- Experience in software development or writing for software applications required.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency with healthcare data is preferred.
- Strong organization and communication skills, including the ability to provide respectful feedback and generate consensus.
- Ability to work independently and acquire new technical skills.
- Excellent work ethic, including the ability to achieve with minimal supervision.
How to Apply: Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.