Title: Client Services Business Analyst Reports to: Sr. Manager, Payer Relations
Location: Pittsburgh, PA or Durham, NC
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. (PQS), an expanding healthcare technology company involved in managing performance information related to the quality of medication management and use, is seeking a Client Services Business Analyst to join our Client Services team. The Client Services Business Analyst will report to the Sr. Manager, Payer Relations with shared responsibility across both pillars of our Client Services team; Pharmacy and Payer Relations. The successful candidate will help to manage PQS efforts related to its payer and pharmacy customers including aspects of network maintenance, data reporting and analytics, internal collaboration and client communication. More broadly, this position will work to support quality-based performance programs hosted within EQuIPP™, a web-based information management platform, while maintaining positive relationships internally and externally to ensure client needs are being met.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist Client Services Team on facilitating detailed, actionable reports documenting the results of performance and site access information.
- Analyzing and processing data, assist with building and maintaining reporting models.
- Assist with identifying business opportunities based on data analytics from generated reporting and work to disseminate findings to appropriate business owners.
- Coordinate monthly network maintenance processes to support the effective and efficient update of EQuIPP™ in a timely manner.
- Coordinate efforts between the Information Services team and the Client Services team to keep both teams current on upcoming reporting and development requests to support all clients.
- Other role functions and responsibilities, as necessary
- Fulfill role and responsibilities at the highest ethical standards
- Maintain a professional image for PQS
- Work collaboratively with all PQS staff as well select organizations such as PQA and Premier Inc to ensure that PQS’s mission and plans are carried out successfully
Experience, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in account management, project management, or operational support (preference given to candidates with this experience within healthcare, especially with a pharmacy or health plan background)
- Advanced Excel Skills such as the ability to clean and sort data with formulas, pivot tables and V-look up are required.
- Exceptional communications, presentation and writing skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, performing work accurately with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent work ethic, including the ability to achieve with minimal supervision.
- Ability to observe elevated levels of business protocol and to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to form and maintain relationships with senior internal and external executives.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet sensitive timelines.
- Understanding of quality measurement systems
How to Apply:
- Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.