Title: Information Services Technician Reports to: Mgr, Infrastructure & Compliance
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. (PQS), an expanding healthcare technology company involved in managing performance information related to the quality of medication management and use, is seeking an Information Services Technician to join our Information Services team. The Information Services Technician will be responsible for support activities related to internal staff technology assets and PQS network infrastructure.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing support for PQS staff experiencing technical issues with PQS issued devices, from both an onsite and remote support perspective (i.e. laptops, mobile phones).
- Performing hands-on fixes, updating and maintaining as well as helping with the Microsoft and third-party application patching.
- Test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Performing support for PQS’s network and information systems infrastructure, within a Windows active directory environment, under the supervision of their Manager.
- Learning and administering security systems as it pertains to end user devices and network infrastructure.
- Reviewing policy and procedure documentation within industry and recommending updates to remain consistent with current best practices.
- Other related tasks as necessary.
- Fulfill role and responsibilities at the highest ethical standards and maintain a professional image for PQS.
- Commitment to delivering excellent services.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in IT or related area.
- 0-2 years minimum experience required.
- Network+ or A+ certification preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and acquire new technical skills.
- Excellent work ethic, including the ability to achieve with minimal supervision.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing/device issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
How to Apply:
- Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.