Title: Operations Coordinator Reports to: Director, Pharmacy Relations
Location: Durham, NC
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. (PQS), an expanding healthcare technology company involved in managing performance information related to the quality of medication management and use, is seeking an Operations Manager to join our team. The incumbent will be responsible for owning and executing on a wide range of cross-functional strategic and operational projects supporting client service team members and finance. The Operations Manager will be responsible for the oversight of general office operations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with PQS accounting department with tracking of employee travel and expenses
- Manage employee expense reports and reimbursements
- Work with Board of Directors to coordinate and plan Board meetings
- Ensure proper documentation of contracts and interact with Account Managers on the Client Services team to set strategy to secure contract renewals that are on time and exceed Customer expectations
- Interface with the Client Services teams to ensure contracts are accurate and comply with each team’s requirements
- Support targeted HR duties such as database checks for new employees prior to hire in addition to monthly database checks for current employees.
- Support all functions of the business to work together including coordination and planning for external meetings and conferences
- Ensure employees working on processes are satisfied and operating efficiently including some light administrative support for mailing and shipping supplies to team members
- Fulfill role and responsibilities at the highest ethical standards and maintain a professional image for PQS.
- Display a commitment to delivering excellent services.
- BS degree or degree in progress in Business based field
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to understand high-level technical customer needs and contractual obligations in order to support new users of the core application and support the Client Services Team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Resourceful, self-sufficient, and ability to prioritize workload and achieve with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
How to Apply: Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.