Title: Quality Program Manager Reports to: Director, Quality Programs
Location: San Antonio, TX – Remote
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. (PQS), an expanding healthcare technology company involved in managing performance information related to the quality of medication use, is seeking a Quality Program Manager to join the Payer Relations team. The Manager will work with the Director of Quality Programs on a specific performance-driven program sponsored by a health plan or PBM client. The Manager has responsibility for all facets of an assigned program, including engagement with retail independent and small chain pharmacies, the health plan or PBM client, and is responsible for managing and monitoring all activities necessary to ensure successful completion of the program objectives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing the overall activities of the assigned program(s). This primarily involves coordinating pharmacy engagement in the program and monitoring pharmacy performance towards program objectives.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with local targeted pharmacy providers and program sponsor. This will include onsite visits as well as frequent telephonic/email communications.
- Provide routine analysis of quality measure performance and provide actionable recommendations to program participants and the program sponsor. Provide program participant-specific guidance on adoption of quality improvement processes that are enabled by our Electronic Quality Improvement Platform for Plans & Pharmacies (EQuIPP™) service.
- Respond to program participant inquiries about EQuIPP™ and triage the inquiries to the appropriate PQS staff for follow up.
- Coordinate the allocation of improvement resources to support program participants toward program success.
- Present oral and written reports to PQS management, program participants, and the program sponsor explaining status, timelines, and accomplishments of assigned program(s).
- Coordinate EQuIPP™ and quality measurement training experiences for corporate and pharmacy store level users.
- Work collaboratively with all PQS and program sponsor staff as well as PQA, and Premier staff to ensure that PQS’s mission and plans are carried out successfully.
- Other role functions and responsibilities as assigned.
- Significant travel is required, including multi-day engagements. Approximately 50% of time will be spent out of the office. Travel will be primarily located within Texas.
- Fulfill role and responsibilities at the highest ethical standards.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (healthcare-related field preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in healthcare including experience with program and account management.
- Understanding of quality measurement systems (e.g., Medicare Stars, HEDIS) is a plus.
- Exceptional communications, presentation, and writing skills.
- Excellent work ethic, including the ability to achieve with minimal supervision.
- Ability to observe high levels of business protocol and to maintain confidentiality, motivate, collaborate, multitask and prioritize projects and activities.
- Strong organizational, analytic, research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to form and maintain relationships with senior internal and external executives.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet sensitive timelines.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to create and manipulate data in excel spreadsheets
How to Apply:
- Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.