Client Services Senior Support Specialist
We at PQS believe that improving patient health outcomes starts with quality measurement. With our flagship technology platform EQUIPP® as the foundation, we connect payers and providers who value measurement and share our mission to contribute to a healthier world.
We are small and nimble company, with the ability to deliver big impact. We connect major healthcare payers with 95% of pharmacies to serve millions of patients in performance-based programs managed by pharmacists. Managing and analyzing data for nearly 60 million lives, we give providers and payers insights to understand quality improvement opportunities. We care about elevating the role of pharmacy to make a difference in patient quality of life and hope that you do too!
As the Client Services Sr. Support Specialist, you will report to the Senior Manager of Pharmacy Accounts and work closely with not only with the Client Services team, but the Information Services team and the EQUIPP® Product team.
Your primary role is to help to manage PQS’ efforts related to its payer and pharmacy customers including aspects of internal collaboration, client communication, engagement, and more broadly the support of quality-based performance programs while maintaining positive relationships internally and externally to ensure client needs are being met.
- Provide front line support for external clients inquires related to EQUIPP® and the performance data displayed for quality improvement activities via a support ticketing tool.
- Communicate directly with independent and chain pharmacies along with corporate pharmacy partners related to performance on data metrics and other requests within the EQUIPP® platform.
- Effectively communicate with EQUIPP® Product team regarding service level concerns or interruptions with the EQUIPP® product.
- Assist with the resolution of any reported issues to ensure EQUIPP® is meeting all client service level agreements as expected.
- Provide guidance and communication related to product update requests, data inquiries, and other platform specific items to the Information Services and Client Services team.
- Coordinate monthly processes to support the effective and efficient update of EQUIPP® in a timely manner.
- Manage EQUIPP® end user accounts for pharmacy clients through existing process while assisting with the creation and maintenance of a more robust client database.
- Client relationship management responsibility
- Build and maintain positive relationships with select pharmacy clients
- Improve and expand user engagement and experience with EQUIPP® performance data
- Provide training and resources for clients as it relates to medication-related quality measures and specifically, use of EQUIPP®
- Assist the Client Services team in the creation and maintenance of training documents, modules, webinars and/or other training related resources.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in account management, project management, or operational support (preference given to candidates with this experience within healthcare, especially with a pharmacy or health plan background)
- Conduct duties and responsibilities in a remote setting with high execution.
- Maintain a professional image for PQS.
- Work collaboratively with all PQS staff as well as outside organizations to ensure that PQS’ mission and vision are carried out successfully.
Outstanding candidates will have…
- Strong organizational, analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communications, presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Strong competency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Understanding of industry endorsed quality measures.
You are the right person for PQS if you…
- Thrive working in a small company environment where you can make a difference.
- Have an entrepreneurship mindset.
- Are innovative in your approach to work.
- Are nimble in techniques to meet the needs of the business.
- Have commitment to delivering excellent services.
- Fulfill role and responsibilities at the highest ethical standards and maintain a professional image for PQS.
PQS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
PQS is a small healthcare technology company with 40-60 employees
Location: Remote or Pittsburgh, PA
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Pharmacy Accounts
Employment Status: Exempt
If you are interested in one of our open positions, please send us a note with your resume to email@example.com.