Title: Client Support Specialist Reports to: Sr Mgr, Payer Relations
Location: Durham, NC or Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
As a member of the PQS Client Services team, the Client Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting Pharmacy Quality Solution’s customers and their designated users of the EQuIPP™ application. This application is a performance information management platform that makes unbiased, benchmarked performance data available to both health plans and community pharmacy organizations. Further, the Specialist will support account operations related to user access management and other end user support activities. *The person in this role may be located at either our Durham, NC or Pittsburgh, PA offices*
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing front-line program support, user access, and general operational support for the EQuIPP™ application.
- Support account operations related to user access management for pharmacy and health plan clients, including new implementations and single-sign on support.
- Supporting program questions from end users, including coordinating efforts with Client Services staff to respond to application and performance data-related questions.
- Developing time lines to monitor workflow and maintaining accurate records of follow-up procedures and activities for all on-going program support functions.
- Fulfill role and responsibilities at the highest ethical standards and maintain a professional image for PQS.
- Commitment to delivering excellent services.
- 3+ years of experience, healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Prior experience working with healthcare information, quality measurement experience is preferred
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite (specifically Excel, Access)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent work ethic, including the ability to achieve with minimal supervision
- Ability to observe high levels of business protocol and to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task
How to Apply:
- Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.