Title: Data Analyst Reports to: Director, Information Services
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. (PQS), an expanding healthcare technology company involved in managing performance information related to the quality of medication management and use, is seeking a Data Analyst to join our Information Services team. The Data Analyst will be responsible for analysis related to healthcare quality measurement and data integrity processes. The ideal candidate is proficient at effectively asking the right questions to perform insightful and rigorous analysis in support of PQS’s performance information management efforts.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Interpret data and analyze results in support of PQS reporting and analytics services.
- Support PQS customer inquiries related to program performance, quality improvement, and data integrity.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex performance data sets.
- Employ statistical techniques to derive rigorous insights from data.
- Work collaboratively across teams to support research and development and new solution implementations.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Technical background or technical degree program required, including 1-3 years of experience in data analysis.
- Demonstrable experience working with databases (SQL strongly preferred).
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical software.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency with healthcare data is preferred.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and acquire new technical skills.
- Excellent work ethic, including the ability to achieve with minimal supervision.
How to Apply: Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.