Title: Infrastructure/Windows Engineer Reports to: Manager, Infrastructure and Compliance
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
Position Summary: Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. (PQS), an expanding healthcare technology company involved in managing performance information related to the quality of medication management and use, is seeking a Infrastructure/Windows Engineer to join our Information Services team. The Infrastructure/Windows Engineers will divide their time between (1) managing System Admin activities; (2) identifying, evaluating and prioritizing customer problems to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately; (3) conducting project work on several complex system projects simultaneously; and (4) managing and actively reporting on project status; (5) setting technical infrastructure direction and offering suggestions to improve and further automate the environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing Mid-Tier to Top-Tier System Administration for client and server systems in heterogeneous environment, where the Core Infrastructure is Windows based, Develop and execute project test plans, test cases, and manage documentation.
- Security Administration – Maintain IT Security posture according to organization requirements.
- Effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate consensus building skills.
- Recommend and implement software or hardware changes to rectify problems or address improvement opportunities
- Fulfill role and responsibilities at the highest ethical standards and maintain a professional image for PQS
- Commitment to delivering excellent services
- BS or Technical degree in a STEM related field; 3-5 years of experience with small to medium server/data center environment; Experience working with Hypervisors, managing and maintaining Active Directory
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server/Client, and Redhat/CentOS/Ubuntu Operating systems, and have experience developing security baselines.
- Documented experience with scripting (powershell, bash);
- Public Cloud hosting experience a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency with healthcare data is preferred.
- Strong organization and communication skills, including the ability to provide respectful feedback and generate consensus.
- Ability to work independently and acquire new technical skills.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. How to Apply: Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.