Title: Manager, Performance Measurement Reports to: SVP, Development & Strategy
Location: Durham, NC or Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. (PQS), an expanding healthcare technology company involved in managing performance information related to the quality of medication management and use, is seeking a Manager, Performance Measurement to join our Development & Strategy team. The Manager will work cross-functionally with Client Services, Information Services, and senior management to effectively direct activities in support of PQS’s management of health care quality measures and associated performance information. The incumbent will oversee quality measurement across the enterprise with responsibility for managing quality measure implementations, measure maintenance, and product-related quality measure activities. Further, the Manager will maintain relationships with measure stewards and measure development organizations, including licensing activities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Oversight of current quality measure implementations, including QA activities and regular measure update processes.
- Management of the specification, prioritization, and delivery schedule for new quality measure implementations.
- Collaborative coordination with PQS’s Product Development team related to project management and specification activities.
- Development and management of professional relationships with measure development and standards organizations.
- Management of certification processes and compliance requirements related to measure licensing arrangements.
- Educating internal team members on measures managed by PQS, including work with communication team members on new user handouts or measure-specific educational materials.
- Fulfill role and responsibilities at the highest ethical standards
- Commitment to delivering excellent services
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (advanced degree preferred).
- 5+ years’ experience in a role with active management of health care quality measurement systems, including HEDIS.
- Technical experience in managing health care quality reporting a plus.
- Experience engaging with the Pharmacy Quality Alliance (PQA) or NCQA (HEDIS) measure development processes a plus.
- Exceptional communications, presentation and writing skills.
- Excellent work ethic, including the ability to achieve with minimal supervision.
- Ability to observe high levels of business protocol, maintain confidentiality, motivate, collaborate, multitask and prioritize projects and activities.
- Strong organizational, analytic, research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to form and maintain relationships with senior internal and external executives.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet sensitive timelines.
How to Apply: Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.