Title: Manager, Performance Measurement Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
PQS is a mission-driven healthcare technology company and a leading provider of performance management services for payer and pharmacy organizations. We deliver quality insights and guidance necessary to support our customers’ efforts to optimize the quality of medication management and use for the populations they serve. More simply put, we bridge the communication gap between pharmacies and payers to help people achieve better health outcomes. At the heart of what we do is to implement quality measures into our EQuIPP® platform, which is used to create alignment between stakeholders and visibility into opportunities to improve patient care. We are seeking a Manager, Performance Measurement, to join our PQS team and support our mission to utilize quality performance data to improve the quality of patient care.
The Manager will support coordination of quality measurement across the enterprise with responsibility for managing quality measure implementations, measure maintenance, and product-related quality measure activities. Furthermore, the Manager will maintain relationships with industry measure stewards and measure development organizations, including licensing activities. The Manager will be part of a cross-function team, that includes Client Services, Information Services, and development, to implement quality measures. This role will also work with senior management to effectively direct activities in support of PQS’s management of health care quality measures and associated performance information.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinate current quality measure implementations, including quality assurance (QA) activities and regular measure update processes
- Support management and delivery of the specification, prioritization, and delivery schedule for new quality measure implementations
- Collaborative coordination with PQS’s Product Development team related to project management and specification activities
- Development and management of professional relationships with measure development and standards organizations
- Management of certification processes and compliance requirements related to measure licensing arrangements
- Educating internal team members on measures managed by PQS, including work with communication team members on new user handouts or measure-specific educational materials
- Intake and research client questions on PQS measure process and code specifics
- Fulfill role and responsibilities at the highest ethical standards
- Commitment to delivering excellent services
Experience, Knowledge and Skill Requirements: Minimum requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (advanced degree preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in a role with active management of health care quality measurement systems (HEDIS experience a plus)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Technical experience in managing health care quality reporting
- Strong data-driven, analytic, research and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of medical, lab and pharmacy claims data
- Experience engaging with the Pharmacy Quality Alliance (PQA) or NCQA (HEDIS) measure development processes
- Exceptional communications, presentation and writing skills
- Excellent work ethic, including the ability to achieve with minimal supervision
- Ability to observe high levels of business protocol, maintain confidentiality, motivate, collaborate, multitask, and prioritize projects and activities
- Ability to form and maintain relationships with senior internal and external executives
- Ability to lead without authority
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet sensitive timelines
How to Apply: Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.