Title: Operations Coordinator Reports to: Director, Client Engagement
Location: Durham, NC
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
PQS is a leading provider of performance management services for payer and pharmacy organizations, delivering the quality insights and guidance necessary to support our customers’ efforts to optimize the quality of medication management and use for the populations they serve. More simply put, we bridge the communication gap between Pharmacies and Payers to help people achieve better health outcomes.
PQS is headquartered in Durham, NC with a virtual hub located in Pittsbrugh, Pa. Our Pittsburgh location is home to many folks on our information services team while Durham houses several folks on our Client facing team. The remaining third of our team team works remotely from their home office. Even though our teams are widespread, our company culture and our PEOPLE keep us connected, energized and innovative.
Employees at PQS have the unique opportunity to engage with not only a multitude of Health Plans, Payers and the largest PBMs in the marketplace, but also with over 65,000 retail pharmacies across the country.
At PQS, we believe it is imperative for Payers and Pharmacies to share a “common language”. PQS’ mission is to use quality metrics as this common language to engage all our clients effectively to foster better communication and health outcomes for real people. These people, or patients, are the individuals that pharmacies are serving and caring for regularly which happen to be the same people, or members, that Payers are working with to improve their health and wellbeing. PQS helps our clients achieve this through our primary, web-based product, EQuIPP®.
To help PQS continue to maintain and grow our client base, we are looking for someone that can embrace our innovative, creative, data driven culture to engage with our clients efficiently and effectively. We are a small, yet agile company whereby organization, process and productivity are the keys to success . The position Operations Coordinator is tasked with just that; assist the organization to ensure our clients are taken through the contracting process with a white glove approach that allows for the seamless translation of contracts into our Finance process. Reporting directly to the Director of Client Engagement, you will work with our Client Services teams, Finance and our Senior Management Team to help maintain contracting and operations processes for our clients and organization.
This position will be spend approximately 40% of their time working directly with the Finance team on invoicing, expense reporting, collections and other tasks as identified. The other 40% of time will be spent within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool assisting with the management of the contracting process across a large client base. The remaining 20% of the time will be spent performing other operational tasks including support for the Senior Management Team in compiling documents, presentations, assisting with travel and conference planning along with other miscellaneous office operations duties, and other tasks as assigned by your manager.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as a contract administrator and facilitator across both the Client Services and Finance teams. Duties include:
- Ensure proper documentation of contracts and interactions with Account Managers on the Client Services team to execute on the strategy to secure contract renewals that are on time and exceed Customer expectations
- Manage contracting process to execution through both Client Services and Finance processes including managing the contracting cycle through CRM tool alongside client account managers and finance to ensure contract timelines are met
- Manage new and renewal business for independent pharmacy customers
- Administer CRM tool by becoming fluent in automated workflows and report generations
- Audit Salesforce activity of Client Services team on a weekly basis and provide feedback to Client Services team on missing activities / information, including VP, Client Services and Director, Client Engagement
- Attend formal CRM tool training, if necessary
- Cross train on Customer support processes through an automated ticketing system
- Manage PQS voicemail box
- Collaborate with PQS accounting department with tracking of employee travel and expenses
- Support all functions of the business to work together including coordination and planning for external meetings and conferences
- Support targeted HR duties such as database checks for new employees prior to hire in addition to monthly database checks for current employees
- Ensure employees working on processes are satisfied and operating efficiently including some administrative support for mailing and shipping supplies to team members
- Work with Senior Management Team (SMT) to coordinate and plan meetings including Board Meetings, company retreats and other occasions as identified.
- Fulfill role and responsibilities at the highest ethical standards
- Display a commitment to delivering excellent services
- BS degree in Business or other related field
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Proficient with CRM Tools for example, Salesforce
- Ability to understand high-level technical customer needs and contractual obligations in order to support new users of the core application and support the Client Services Team
Highly Preferred Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in Office Management or Administrative Assistant role
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Resourceful, self-sufficient, and ability to prioritize workload and achieve with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
How to Apply: Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: email@example.com. At PQS, our people drive our organization to be the industry gold standard. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.