Title: QA Analyst Reports to: Director, Information Services
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
As a member of the PQS Information Services team, the QA Analyst will be responsible for managing quality assurance development and analysis related to PQS’s reporting and analytics services. The ideal candidate is proficient is SQL development and can manage a quality assurance life cycle, including creating testing plans and documentation.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the PQS data environment to support QA development for data-driven projects.
- Develop and execute project test plans, test cases, and manage documentation.
- Work effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with a data engineering team and senior management.
- Identifying metrics and managing maintenance QA activities related to regular reporting and analytics deliverables.
- Effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate consensus building skills.
- Actively contribute ideas on the QA process, including QA automation and QA documentation.
- Technical background or technical degree program required, including 2-5 years of experience in a related area.
- Proficiency in SQL development.
- Demonstrable understanding of quality assurance and testing methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency with healthcare data is preferred.
- Strong organization and communication skills, including the ability to provide respectful feedback and generate consensus.
- Ability to work independently and acquire new technical skills.
- Excellent work ethic, including the ability to achieve with minimal supervision.
How to Apply:
- Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.