Title: Team Lead, Data Engineering Reports to: VP, Information Services
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. (PQS), an expanding healthcare technology company involved in managing performance information related to the quality of medication management and use, is seeking a Team Lead, Data Engineering to join our Information Services team. This position will work cross-functionally with Client Services and Information Services to effectively deliver technical work in support of PQS’s suite of products. The incumbent will oversee a data warehousing team with responsibility for the PQS Data Warehouse. This warehouse supports reporting, data visualization, and data science within the organization.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Direct oversight of a team of Data Engineers.
- Management of the agile workflow as it pertains to a team. Including development, unit testing, and deployment activities.
- Perform code review sessions and answer day to day questions around the work currently being developed.
- Coordinate the development of solutions which will continue to modernize the PQS Data Warehouse.
- Coordinate with direct manager, Project Management Team, and the Client Services Team to plan demand and capacity to effectively deliver work on time.
- Fulfill role and responsibilities at the highest ethical standards
- Commitment to delivering excellent services
Experience, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- 5+ years’ experience in a data warehousing utilizing Informatica, preferably in the healthcare space.
- Agile Development experience.
- Experience leading a technical team, direct management of team preferred.
- Exceptional communications, presentation and writing skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Ability to observe high levels of business protocol, maintain confidentiality, motivate, collaborate, multitask and prioritize projects and activities.
- Strong organizational, analytic, research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to form and maintain relationships with senior internal and external executives.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet sensitive timelines.
How to Apply: Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.