Title: Technical Business Analyst Reports to: Director, Product Management
Location: Durham, NC or Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
As a member of the PQS Information Services team, the Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for managing technical specifications related to PQS’s reporting and analytics services, as well as other data management project support. The ideal candidate is proficient at effectively communicating technical requirements through a deep understanding of the data and product environment.
- Communicate technical specifications precisely and clearly and translate requirements across business units.
- Works effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers.
- Effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate consensus building skills.
- Support projects through their life cycle through daily collaboration with developers, project managers, and client services team members, including managing deadlines, facilitating resource availability, and supplementing quality assurance activities.
- Technical background or technical degree program required, including 2-5 years of experience in a related area.
- Experience writing for SQL, Informatica, or a BI suite preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency with healthcare data is preferred.
- Strong organization and communication skills, including the ability to provide respectful feedback and generate consensus.
- Ability to work independently and acquire new technical skills.
- Excellent work ethic, including the ability to achieve with minimal supervision.
How to Apply:
- Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.