Title: VP, Client Services Reports to: CEO
Location: Durham, NC
Employment Status: Full Time Exempt
Pharmacy Quality Solutions, Inc. (PQS), an expanding healthcare technology company involved in managing performance information related to the quality of medication management and use, is seeking a Vice President, Client Services to join our Executive Management team.
The VP, Client Services will lead the PQS efforts related to health plan, PBM, and pharmacy customers. The VP will also lead and assist PQS business development in the payer and pharmacy sectors and maintain positive relationships with key accounts to ensure that customer needs and expectations are being exceeded.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with the CEO to identify potential payer and pharmacy clients and new business opportunities and strategies.
- Collaborating with CEO and other members of the executive management team on the development and marketing of new product solutions.
- Overseeing the building of long-term, positive relationships with key payer and pharmacy clients, and ensuring continued contracts. To excel in this highly visible role, you’ll have a strong understanding of marketplace dynamics including regulatory and key business-related opportunities for our clients.
- Overseeing efforts and projects developed between PQS and all current payer and pharmacy clients.
- Directing efforts to achieve project goals and identify barriers preventing achievement of goals.
- Providing client-specific guidance to the Client Services team on adoption of quality improvement processes that are enabled by the industry-leading quality measurement application, EQuIPP including new development to enable new technologies and services.
- Fostering a learning and quality improvement culture and supporting the professional growth of the Client Services team.
- Working collaboratively with all PQS team members as well as PQA and Premier, Inc. staff to ensure that PQS’ mission and strategic plan are carried out successfully.
- Attend industry conferences and trade shows. Exhibits at national conferences are expected.
- Representing PQS at various state, national or international meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to travel 25-50%.
- Fulfill role and responsibilities at the highest ethical standards and maintain a professional image for PQS.
- Commitment to delivering excellent services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (advanced degree preferred).
- 10+ years’ experience in healthcare including prior experience in account management, managed care contracting, or managed care network administration is preferred.
- Understanding of quality measurement systems (e.g., Medicare Stars, HEDIS) is a plus.
- Exceptional communications, presentation and writing skills, including the ability to present effectively to large audiences.
- Strong experience with new product development and marketplace assessment.
- Excellent work ethic, including the ability to achieve with minimal supervision.
- Ability to observe high levels of business protocol, maintain confidentiality, motivate, collaborate, multitask and prioritize projects and activities.
- Strong organizational, analytic, research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to form and maintain relationships with senior internal and external executives.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet sensitive timelines.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite.
How to Apply: Resume and cover letter should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Pharmacy Quality Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.