Quality Corner Show Answers Biggest EQuIPP® Questions of 2020 with PQS Client Services Senior Specialist Amanda Malooley
PQS Senior Manager of Pharmacy Accounts, Nick Dorich, PharmD reviews with PQS Client Services Senior Specialist Amanda Malooley some of the biggest EQuIPP® questions that users had in 2020. These questions were the most frequent or impactful questions from pharmacies using the EQuIPP® platform.
Malooley reviews the follow questions on the podcast:
- How does a patient get “assigned” or attributed to a pharmacy?
- What is included (or not included) with a performance calculation?
- Does completing the documentation impact the performance scores?
and also covers:
- What happens when a patient has transferred to a different pharmacy?
- What happens when a patient has discontinued a medication?
- Why aren’t cash/discount card fills included in the PDC score?
- What happens to the PDC score if a patient has a fill overlap or has multiple medications within the same therapeutic category?
For answers to all these questions, listen to the full podcast episode below.
LinkedIn: Amanda Malooley